Young Adult Ministry
All confirmed young adults (age 18-40) are warmly invited to join ABVM’s revived Young Adult Ministry!
This group’s purpose is to create a space for the parish’s young adults to grow in faith and love for the Lord as a community.
We gather every Wednesday night at 7pm in the Community Center (see below). Meetings start with dinner followed by Bible study or other activities.
- Follow this and join our email list (contact Manny) to be up-to-date on our activities!
- Contact Manny Soriano at firstname.lastname@example.org (626) 372-6573 for more information!
Past Meeting Topics:
- Studying upcoming Sunday Mass readings
- Origins of the Liturgical Calendar
- Old Testament Scandals
- Vocation Nights with guest speakers
- Divine Mercy
- Sacred Pathways and Love Languages
- …any many more!
Theology on Tap
Fr. Gerard dropped by the Young Adult Ministry planning meeting
Volunteering with PCC’s Lancer Pantry
July 4th Celebration
Learning about Divine Mercy
Coffee and Donut
Celebrating All Souls Day & Dia de Los Muertos together
YAM at St. Andrew’s listening to Fr Douglas Bazi’s story of faith, survival, and forgiveness as a war prisoner in his native Iraq.